Please be aware that our Camberley office is now closed for face-to-face appointments until further notice, due to the potential implications of the Coronavirus.
You can still get advice online at www.citizensadvice.org.uk or choose from the following options:
- You can fill in our Request for Advice form.
- You can phone our new freephone number 0808 278 7936 or Textphone 18001 0800 144 8884 for general advice, Monday to Friday, 10am to 5pm.
- Existing clients can telephone 01276 417900 and leave a message. An Adviser will call you back as soon as possible or within 2 working days.
- You can also email email@example.com or complete a Request for Advice form on our website.
- To get help in making an online application to Universal Credit please phone 0800 144 8444
Thank you for your understanding.
For local office information please call
and leave a message for a callback.
Make a complaint