Our operating hours are: Monday to Thursday, 10am to 4pm and Friday, 10am to 1pm
We are not open on Bank Holidays
Please be aware that our Camberley office does not offer drop-in appointments. However we can arrange a telephone or face to face appointment when an Adviser is available.
You can still get help. Please choose the most appropriate option from those listed below:
- For Advice phone our freephone number 0808 278 7936 or Textphone 18001 0800 144 8884, Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
- If you want to amend or cancel an existing appointment phone 0808 278 7936.
- If you need emergency support (food/fuel crisis and/or Household Support Fund) phone 01276 417906 between our opening hours of 10am to 4pm, Monday to Thursday or 10am to 1pm on Friday
- You can also email us for advice at: email@example.com
- Or fill in our Request for Advice form
- You can get online advice and webchat at: www.citizensadvice.org.uk
- To get help in making an online application to Universal Credit please phone 0800 144 8444.
- If you are an organisation or local Councillor and would like to refer a client to us please use our Citizens Advice Client Referral Form.
For local office information please call
0808 278 7936
and leave a message for a callback.
Make a complaint