Please be aware that our Camberley office is now closed for face-to-face appointments until further notice, due to the potential implications of the Coronavirus.
You can still get advice online at www.citizensadvice.org.uk or choose from the following options:
- You can fill in our Request for Advice form.
- You can email us for advice locally at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can telephone 01276 417 900, Monday to Thursday. Please leave a message and we will call you back as soon as an Adviser is available. NB: The call back will be from a Private unlisted number.
- You can phone 03444 111 444 for general advice, Monday to Friday, 10am to 4pm.
- To get help in making an online application to Universal Credit please phone 0800 144 8444
Thank you for your understanding.
For local office information please call
and leave a message for a callback.
Make a complaint