Our operating hours are: Monday to Thursday, 10am to 4pm
We are not open on Bank Holidays
Please be aware that our Camberley office is closed for drop-ins until further notice, due to the potential implications of the Coronavirus.
You can still get advice – choose from the following options:
- For a telephone or face-to-face appointment you can phone 01276 417900 and leave a message. An Adviser will call you back as soon as possible or within 2 working days.
- You can phone our freephone number 0808 278 7936 or Textphone 18001 0800 144 8884 for general advice, Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
- You can email us at: email@example.com.
- You can fill in our Request for Advice form
- You can get online advice and webchat at: www.citizensadvice.org.uk
- To get help in making an online application to Universal Credit please phone 0800 144 8444
- If you are an organisation or local Councillor and would like to refer a client to us please use our Citizens Advice Client Referral Form.
For local office information please call
and leave a message for a callback.
Make a complaint