We need your help!
We rely on donations to help us deliver a service to everyone in Surrey Heath. Each year we need to raise many £1,000s to bridge the gap between our local authority grant and the full costs of running our service. Help us to help you through:
- Online donations – You can select us as your chosen charity when you buy a ticket for the Surrey Heath Lottery – We receive 50p for every £1 ticket purchased and you could win £25,000.
- Sign up to support us through easyfundraising at: https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/citizensadvicesurreyheath. It costs you nothing but every time you shop through their website we receive a small donation.
- Gifts – We welcome raffle prizes, your time, your products, your service, your support or a gift in your Will as part of your legacy.
- Corporate Sponsorship – Make us your ‘Charity of the Year’.
- Take the ‘Fill a tin’ challenge – using our collection tins.
- Save tax – Make a tax exempt one-off donation.
- Regular giving – Can you spare £3 a month or more?
- Enter a team or offer a product, service or experience as a prize – At one of our fundraising events.
- Hold your own event – With profits going towards Citizens Advice Surrey Heath.
- Scan the QR code on our home page to donate.
Email: email@example.com if you would like to support us.